Use your email address to subscribe to our newsletter and we will keep you up-to-date on the latest product developments, events and seminars.
We use own and third-party cookies to improve our services and to show advertisements related to your preferences by analyzing your browsing habits. If you continue browsing, we consider that you allow us to use them. You can change the settings or get more information regarding this by clicking on Cookies Policy
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to provide a proper functioning of the site.
Through the use of these devices, the web server is permitted to record some of the user’s data, such as their page display preferences from this server, name and password, products they are most interested in, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY REGULATIONS AND EXEMPT COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the consent of the user are analytics cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, leaving out the technical characteristics and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST?
There are five major groups of cookies:
COOKIES THAT ARE USED ON THIS WEBSITE
_ga Used to identify the users.
_gid Generated automatically in a transparent manner for the website due to certain measurement or third-party codes - one day.
PREF The use of location services like Google Maps involves the installation of these cookies.
APISID These are used to remember user preferences during their browsing.
SSID Also counts, on behalf of Google, the number of users who use maps.
1P_JAR NID In order to make advertising more attractive - 6 months.
HSID, SID In order to provide security mechanisms that prevent unauthorized access to user’s data or information which they provided on contact forms.
CONSENT A cookie from Google Maps that is used for the operation of the Google map on the contact page.
REVOCATION OF CONSENT FOR COOKIE INSTALLATION
HOW TO REMOVE COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER
1. Select the ‘Tools’ icon
2. Click ‘Settings’.
3. Click ‘Show advanced options’.
4. Under ‘Privacy and security’, click ‘Content settings’.
• Delete cookies: Click all cookies and site data...
• Do not allow cookies to be stored.
5. Click on ‘clear browsing data’ (clear your Cache).
6. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Chrome click here:
Internet Explorer. Version 11
1. Select ‘Tools’ | ‘Internet options’.
2. Click the ‘General’ tab.
3. In the ‘Browsing history’ section, click on ‘delete browsing history’.
4. Select ‘Delete files’.
5. Select ‘Delete cookies’.
6. Click ‘Delete’.
7. Click ‘OK’.
8. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Internet Explorer click here:
Firefox. Version 18
1. Select Firefox | ‘History’ | ‘Clear recent history’.
2. Next to 'Details', click on the down arrow.
3. Select the following checkboxes: ‘Cookies’, ‘Cache’, ‘Active logins’.
4. Using the ‘time interval to delete’ in the drop-down menu, select ‘all’.
5. Click ‘Delete now’.
6. Close and restart the browser.
You can accept or reject the cookies individually in Firefox Preferences, in the ‘history’ section available in ‘tools’ > ‘options’ > ‘privacy’.
For more information about Mozilla Firefox click here:
Safari Version 5.1
1. Select the Safari / Edit icon | ‘Reset Safari’.
2. Select the following checkboxes: ‘clear history’, ‘delete all website data’
3. Click ‘Restore’.
4. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Safari click here:
Options - Advanced - Cookies.
The cookies options control the mode in which Opera handles them and therefore their acceptance or rejection.
Click here for more information about Opera:
See the documentation of your browser you have installed.
Comindex is a distributor of additives and specialty chemicals that offers specialised technical advice in order to meet the needs of its customers at all times, enabling them to strengthen their formulations and thus obtain better results.